The GoKart electric golf trolley is guaranteed for two years. If you have any sort of problem we leap into action with amazing speed. That’s a promise.
Like all guarantees, there is small print, so here it is, nice and big
The GoKart trolley warranty;
1. Every GoKart trolley is guaranteed for two years.
2. With the trolley, the second year of the warranty is different to the first year.
3. If something goes wrong in the first year, we will either send you a replacement part, or we’ll collect your trolley and repair it for you. All costs to sort this out will be completely free of charge to you. We pay for everything; shipping, labour and parts.
4. If something goes wrong in the second year, the terms are exactly the same as the first year except we don’t cover the shipping costs. So if we send you a spare part, you would need to pay for the postage and packing (around £4 to £8 for mainland UK). If we have to collect your trolley to repair it, you would be charged for the transport costs (around £28 to collect and deliver it back within mainland UK). We cover the cost of labour and components.
5. Who decides whether we send a spare part or collect the trolley for repairs back at the factory? We both do. We can make our recommendation for the easiest solution, but if this means a small amount of screwdrivering on your part, and you’re not happy about that, no problem, back to mama your trolley will come.
6. After two years, in addition to the shipping costs, there will be a charge for parts too. We keep our spare parts prices very reasonable, and we don’t charge labour for factory repairs.
7. The two year warranty applies to all trolleys despatched from 1st January 2009.
Lead/acid battery warranty;
1. Every GoKart lead/acid battery supplied with a trolley or separately is guaranteed for twelve months.
2. If you bought your lead/acid battery from any retailer other than ourselves, you must register the warranty on our website, or by sending us the warranty card. If you bought direct from us, there is no need to register the warranty.
3. If your battery fails within twelve months of purchase (except in the case of physical damage or misuse) we will replace it free of charge.
4. The warranty runs from the date of actual purchase. Any replacements offered under warranty do not extend the twelve month warranty period.
Lithium battery limited warranty;
1. Every GoKart lithium battery supplied with a trolley or separately comes with a five year limited warranty.
2. If you bought your lithium battery from any retailer other than ourselves, you must register the warranty on our website, or by sending us the warranty card. If you bought direct from us, there is no need to register the warranty.
3. If your battery fails in the first two years (except in the case of physical damage or misuse) we will repair or replace it free of charge.
4. In year three, if your battery fails you will only pay 50% of the cost of a replacement.
5. In year four, 70% of the cost of a new one.
6. In year five, 85% of the cost of a new one.
7. After the first two years your battery is guaranteed to last 18 holes.
8. The warranty runs from the date of actual purchase. Any replacements offered under warranty do not extend the five year warranty period.
We make the GoKart ourselves, and we occasionally tinker around a bit to make it even better. Sometimes these changes result from customer feedback, or maybe we just get a bright idea. It could also be that over time the performance of a certain part doesn’t live up to our expectations, so we fix it. Our view is that if this change has been made because the previous design was flawed, we will supply the parts to upgrade the GoKart of existing owners who need it free of charge, no matter how old their trolley is.
We take immense care and pride in making each trolley that leaves our factory. It means a great deal to us that every one is perfect. We are also just as keen to make sure that when required, our service backup is second to none. We’re reckoning on keeping a smile on your face well beyond the two years. We promise.