The GoKart electric golf trolley is guaranteed for two years. If you have any sort of problem we leap into action with amazing speed. That’s a promise.
Like all guarantees, there is small print, so here it is, nice and big
1. The battery isn’t included for the second year. It’s guaranteed for one year only.
2. The second year of the warranty is different to the first year.
3. If something goes wrong in the first year, we will either send you a replacement part, or we’ll collect your trolley and repair it for you. All costs to sort this out will be completely free of charge to you. We pay for everything; shipping, labour and parts.
4. If something goes wrong in the second year, the terms are exactly the same as the first year except we don’t cover the shipping costs. So if we send you a spare part, you would need to pay for the postage and packing (around £4 to £8 for mainland UK). If we have to collect your trolley to repair it, you would be charged for the transport costs (around £28 to collect and deliver it back within mainland UK). We cover the cost of labour and components.
5. Who decides whether we send a spare part or collect the trolley for repairs back at the factory? We both do. We can make our recommendation for the easiest solution, but if this means a small amount of screwdrivering on your part, and you’re not happy about that, no problem, back to mama your trolley will come.
6. If your trolley has to come back to the factory, we can deliver a loan trolley to you when we collect yours. This is a completely free service within mainland UK, whether you are in, or out of warranty.
7. After two years, in addition to the shipping costs, there will be a charge for parts too. We keep our spare parts prices very reasonable, and we don’t charge labour for factory repairs.
8. The two year warranty applies to all trolleys despatched from 1st January 2009.
We make the GoKart ourselves, and we occasionally tinker around a bit to make it even better. Sometimes these changes result from customer feedback, or maybe we just get a bright idea. It could also be that over time the performance of a certain part doesn’t live up to our expectations, so we fix it. Our view is that if this change has been made because the previous design was flawed, we will supply the parts to upgrade the GoKart of existing owners who need it free of charge, no matter how old their trolley is.
We take immense care and pride in making each trolley that leaves our factory. It means a great deal to us that every one is perfect. We are also just as keen to make sure that when required, our service backup is second to none. We’re reckoning on keeping a smile on your face well beyond the two years. We promise.